Content of, and/or opinions expressed on the B-Gina Publications Websites and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of B-Gina Publications. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by B-Gina Publications or any other party. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the B-Gina Publications Websites are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You understand and acknowledge that the B-Gina Publications Websites may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by B-Gina Publications or by other entities. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the B-Gina Publications Websites, either in whole or in part, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by B-Gina Publications or by the owners of rights to content of the B-Gina Publications Websites, in a separate agreement.
Use of Site
B-Gina Publications authorizes you to use the B-Gina Publications Websites only for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the B-Gina Publications Websites for any public or commercial purpose (including, without limitation, on another site or through a networked computer environment) without an express written agreement with B-Gina Publications is strictly prohibited. If you make copies of any of the Materials, you must retain on any such copies all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. You may not modify, publicly display, publicly perform, or distribute the Materials. As between you and B-Gina Publications, B-Gina Publications owns the B-Gina Publications Websites. The B-Gina Publications Websites are protected under United States and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the B-Gina Publications Websites may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You acknowledge and agree that B-Gina Publications may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the B-Gina Publications Websites to you or to users generally, at B-Gina Publications’ sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the B-Gina Publications’ Websites at any time. You do not need to specifically inform B-Gina Publications when you stop using the B-Gina Publications Websites. In order to access certain Materials or Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to B-Gina Publications’ will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
B-Gina Publications reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the B-Gina Publications Websites.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the B-Gina Publications Websites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your B-Gina Publications Websites password and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to notify B-Gina Publications immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security related to the B-Gina Publications Websites. B-Gina Publications reserves the right to require you to change your password if B-Gina Publications believes that your password no longer is secure.
Remember, you are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate.
Do not use the B-Gina Publications Websites in any of the following ways:
- In a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law.
- Interfering with or disrupting the B-Gina Publications Websites or servers or networks connected to the B-Gina Publications Websites.
- Using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the B-Gina Publications Websites.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the B-Gina Publications Websites or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the B-Gina Publications Websites, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- Posting Securities for sale, barter, or exchange.
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others.
- Illegal activities.
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type.
- Use of obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images.
- Commercial advertising.
- Gambling, contests, or chain letters.
- Posting comments that personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
B-Gina Publications reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate behavior and to bar offenders at its sole discretion.
Modifications to B-Gina Publications Websites
B-Gina Publications reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the B-Gina Publications Websites at any time without notice to you.
The content of the Site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Site or any or any Site-affiliated person or entity. Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity. You should be skeptical about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
B-Gina Publications expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the B-Gina Publications websites (including, but not limited to, any implied or statutory warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
The B-Gina Publications websites are provided “as is” and “with all faults” and the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the B-Gina Publications websites is with you, including, without limitation, risks associated with the presence of adware, viruses, spyware, and/or worms, etc. Should the materials or services prove defective, you, and not B-Gina Publications, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing and repair.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, B-Gina Publications makes no warranty that the B-Gina Publications websites will meet your requirements or that the B-Gina Publications websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects in the B-Gina Publications websites will be corrected. B-Gina Publications makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the B-Gina Publications websites or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the B-Gina Publications websites. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the B-Gina Publications websites or from B-Gina Publications, its parents, subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies, or its or their suppliers (or the respective officers, directors, employees, or agents of any such entities) (collectively, “the B-Gina Publications parties”) shall create any warranty. B-Gina Publications disclaims all equitable indemnities.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will any of the B-Gina Publications parties be liable for (a) any indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages or (b) any damages whatsoever in excess of one hundred united states (us$100.00) dollars (including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of revenues, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of use, business interruption, or other intangible losses), arising out of or in connection with the B-Gina Publications websites (including, without limitation, use, inability to use, or the results of use of the B-Gina Publications websites), whether such damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, statute, or any other legal theory and even if any B-Gina Publications party has been advised (or should have known) of the possibility of such damages.
Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that any B-Gina Publications Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the B-Gina Publications Party’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
By posting to or otherwise engaging in any communication within the Site, you are granting the Site (or any of its assignees) a perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such information.
Choice of Law and Forum
Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), the Site has instituted procedures to receive written notification of claimed infringements and to process such claims in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed, please fill out the Notice of Infringement form below and mail it to Insider News Group.
The Notice of Infringement contains requested information that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), providing that to be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please mail to B-Gina Publications a separate Notice of Infringement each time you would like to report alleged acts of infringement.
Unauthorized use of the Site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Procedure for making claims of infringement
B-Gina Publications respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, B-Gina Publications has a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the B-Gina Publications Websites (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the B-Gina Publications Websites in violation of copyright law and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the B-Gina Publications Websites in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, B-Gina Publications has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of the B-Gina Publications Websites, please provide written notice to the following B-Gina Publications agent for notice of claims of infringement using our Notice of Infringement form:
You will be required to fill in the following fields.
Notice of Infringement Form
I, the undersigned, CERTIFY UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that I am the owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of certain intellectual property rights. The name of such owner is ___________________________________ (the “Owner”).
I have a good faith belief that the material identified below is not authorized by the above Owner, its agent, or the law and thus infringes the Owner’s rights. Please act promptly to remove or disable the access to the material or items claimed to be infringing.
Location of the alleged infringing material:
Description of the infringing material:
Description of the copyrighted work that you claimed is infringed:
You may contact me at:
Street address: ____________________________
City, State: ________________________________
Certain areas of the B-Gina Publications Websites may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). By submitting a User Submission; whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give B-Gina Publications a perpetual, non-exclusive license to the content that B-Gina Publications publishes; you grant to B-Gina Publications an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that B-Gina Publications deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). B-Gina Publications reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. B-Gina Publications may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the B-Gina Publications Websites through which User Submissions may be submitted. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. B-Gina Publications is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the B-Gina Publications Websites and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. B-Gina Publications is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. B-Gina Publications does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that B-Gina Publications will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. B-Gina Publications does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through B-Gina Publications or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website and release B-Gina Publications from any liability related to your use of the Website.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to B-Gina Publications the rights in your User Submissions described herein;
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to B-Gina Publications described herein;
- your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal;
- your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- you are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to B-Gina Publications Websites; and
- you release and indemnify B-Gina Publications and sponsors of B-Gina Publications Websites from any claims and/or liability related to your use of those Websites.
B-Gina Publications publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts, classifieds, comments, company listings, events, group forums and jobs. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following conditions of use:
- By contributing content, whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give B-Gina Publications a perpetual, non-exclusive copyright to the content.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to not publish contributed content at our discretion.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to schedule syndicated and directly contributed content for publication on our site on any future date or time at our discretion.
- B-Gina Publications will always properly attribute all content in its full form or when excerpted at length (according to the guidelines of fair use) to the author.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content in summary form via RSS to third parties.
- All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post
- Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts, especially affiliate links. This may include RSS links back to the original article as those may be construed as affiliate links by search engines and can damage the authority of our site.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to ensure that posts comply with our global site styling.
- From time to time, B-Gina Publications may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, we may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will always contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, INSIDER NEWS GROUP will always strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to remove photo links that are not links to the original source photo or copyright owner.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to cache post images and serve them from our CDN.
- Contributors are not entitled to any compensation from B-Gina Publications.
- Contributing content to B-Gina Publications does not in any way form an employee agreement.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to reproduce blogger bios and accompanying pictures in B-Gina Publications’ marketing and promotional materials.
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site.
- The opinions expressed by users and content authors on this site are theirs alone, and not those of B-Gina Publications.
- B-Gina Publications reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at our sole discretion.
- Some links on this site may link to third-party sites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the B-Gina Publications Websites. B-Gina Publications is not obligated to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites, and is not responsible for any such third-party websites or their content (or the products, services, or content available through the same). Thus, B-Gina Publications does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the B-Gina Publications, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this Site
You may create links to this Site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Absent B-Gina Publications’ written authorization otherwise, a website that links to this Site:
- may link to, but shall not replicate, any content of the B-Gina Publications Websites (including any B-Gina Publications logo);
- shall not create a browser or border environment around any content of the B-Gina Publications Websites;
- shall not imply that B-Gina Publications endorses such website or any products, services, or content available through such website;
- shall not misrepresent its relationship with B-Gina Publications;
- shall not present false or misleading information about B-Gina Publications, its products, or its services;
- shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial; and
- shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
B-Gina Publications and any other product or service name or slogan or logo contained in the B-Gina Publications Websites are trademarks of B-Gina Publications or its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of B-Gina Publications or the applicable trademark holder. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with B-Gina Publications or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any name, trademark, or product or service name of B-Gina Publications without B-Gina Publications’ prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of B-Gina Publications and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without B-Gina Publications’ prior written permission. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by B-Gina Publications.
International and export issues
B-Gina Publications makes no representation that the B-Gina Publications Websites is appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to the B-Gina Publications Websites from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. If you choose to access the B-Gina Publications Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable Laws.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to B-Gina Publications, you are communicating with B-Gina Publications electronically. B-Gina Publications may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that B-Gina Publications provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.