We pride ourselves on providing our community with timely, high quality and valuable content from some of the best minds in the industry. To maintain these standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- To submit articles for consideration, you must have a contributor’s account. See the steps of how to create a contributor’s account.
- All posts must be at least 500 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our audience. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected.
- Posts may not be overly promotional; however, contributors are welcome to include a relevant CTA at the end of their posts.
- Author bios for individual contributors must be placed in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
- Given the large volume of posts that we receive daily, your posts be in a ready-to-publish state consistent with our existing content when you submit them for final review. While we review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- Our contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor caught plagiarizing content will be banned.
- Include an email address linked to your Gravatar image that you also check regularly for comment notifications, your Google+ profile URL, facebook page, and your Twitter handle.
- Please do not include affiliate links or excessive links to your own website, but be sure to link to any resources, tools, etc. that you mention specifically.
Disclaimer: Your request to create a contributor account constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines