91mobiles.com, India’s largest gadget research website has come up with the Samsung Galaxy S6 concept phone, a creative visualisation of what the next Samsung flagship might look like based on the collaborative inputs from gadget enthusiasts. In the past, 91mobiles has successfully launched concept phones such as Google Nexus 6, iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Nexus 360 among others. When the smart phones like Google Nexus 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, iPhone 6 were actually launched, the devices had uncanny similarity with the concept phones 91mobiles’ created, in terms of features and looks. Time and again, 91mobiles and its gadget enthusiast community has proved that they can accurately predict the trends in the market. This time around, 91mobiles is excited to share the Samsung Galaxy S6 concept with you.
What sets Samsung Galaxy S6 apart:-
- Galaxy S6, going in-sync with Samsung latest design principles will get semi-metallic body, much similar to the Alpha but with water and dust resistant design and a removable, faux-leather back panel
- Standard three button design on the front of the device featuring the biometric fingerprint sensor/ reader
- 20-megapixel ISOCELL image sensor at the back with a dual tone LED flash and 5-megapixel camera on the front with wide-angle lens
- Bigger 5.5-inch display featuring 2K resolution, however slim bezels and narrow spaces both on top of the display and at the bottom offer more display area, 80 percent usage by display
- USB 2.0 slot
- Slim profile 7.5mm and weighs about 130 grams
- Heart rate sensor at the back similar to the S5
- Expandable memory supporting up to 128GB of additional storage
- Ultra power saving mode that can offer device usage close to two and a half days
Hardware specifications for the Galaxy S6:-
- 5.5-inch 2K or QHD/ 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution display
- Exynos 5430, 20NM fabrication based chip 2.0GHz, Octa-Core
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB storage options
- 20- Megapixel, ISOCELL rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Optical Image stabilization and 4K Video recording
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with BSI sensor and Full HD Video recording / Calling with wide-angle lens
- 4G/ LTE connectivity
- Wi-Fi -AC, Bluetooth 4.0 LP, NFC
- 3300 mAH battery featuring 30-min fast charging technology
The operating system on the Galaxy S6 would be Android 5.0 Lollipop, along with Samsung’s custom user interface, the TouchWiz, layered on top of it. The software supports most Android apps and features gesture-based inputs as well. The new user interface includes a whole new look and feel, designed for maximising utility and comfort.
91mobiles.com is the largest gadget research & reviews site in India. It provides information and tools to help you decide which gadget to buy and where to buy it from. 91mobiles.com provides information on over 1,000 mobile phones launched in India every year, including specifications, pictures, videos, reviews, and the best deal for each. Over 30 million people visited 91mobiles.com last year and browsed over 150 million pages on the website to research gadgets.