LG and Google are now expected to release the Nexus 5 next week. And now we know what’s in it.
A leaked service manual for the LG-built Nexus 5 confirms some rumored specifications — a 5-inch screen, a quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2 gigabytes of RAM, an 8 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, a hefty 2,300 mAh battery, and NFC.
Here’s a quick rundown of what it reveals.
- 4.95″ 1080p display (IPS TFT for those interested)
- 32GB internal storage (other capacities not specified)
- 2GB RAM
- MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Slimport compatibility
- Micro SIM slot
- Notification light
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 3.0
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility